Play Pubg mobile in low spec pc/laptop
All of us wants it to play on PC/Laptop but the official emulator of Pubg i.e. the Tencent buddy Emulator takes too much load even on high end PC/Laptop that cause frame drops, runs slow, too much CPU usage. Here I will be telling you about How to play pubg mobile in low spec old pc/laptop
The above mentioned Tencent Buddy Emulator’s problem can be solved, But I will not discuss it right now.
There is one solution you all can play Pubg mobile in low spec old pc/laptop i.e. Phoenix OS.
How to install Phoenix OS and Play Pubg Mobile at full speed –
- First open phoenix os application.
- Now click Install.
- Choose any disk you want and then click Next.
- Choose disk size. If you want to play only Pubg Mobile then 8 Gigabyte is sufficient and click Install.
- After installation restart you PC and at the Boot screen you will find list of operating system installed.
- Click Phoenix OS and and it will start.
- First of all change the keyboard as it is a Chinese keyboard change it to Google keyboard.
- Go to settings and Click Language and input.
- Then click Virtual Keyboard.
- Now Click on manage keyboards and Deselect the Baidu IME and Select Android Keyboard.
- You are done, Now go to Google Play store add your ID and Password to install PUBG MOBILE.
- After installation do not alter the configuration of Octopus Key mapper your will find when the game Launches.
- After that you will be playing PUBg mobile in your low spec old pc/laptop.
If you liked my post you can share this page.
Remember if you alter the configuration the Game helper or the Octopus Key Mapper you will surely get banned.
Thanks for Visiting. KEEP SMILING.